Update date May 1, 2022
DONA BELLADONA S.L. is a Company registered in Barcelona with tax registration number B06809768 and whose main executive address is Parlament Street, 22, 08015, Barcelona, Spain (hereinafter “the Company” or “CBDDONA“).
The CBDDONA trademark is owned by the Company and the trade name used by the Company is CBDDONA.
The website of the Company is https://www.cbd-dona.com (hereinafter “Website”).
These Terms are available to clients and the general public on the Website .
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
1.1. Legal age. You declare that you are over eighteen (18) years of age at the time you use the Website or that you are of legal age in your country of origin. Likewise, you declare that the data provided is true, exact and complete.
1.2. Passwords. Access to your account may require the use of passwords. In such case, you will be responsible for taking the necessary measures to maintain those passwords.
1.3. Fraudulent use. To prevent fraudulent use of your account, access to your account may be restricted if repeated attempts to access the account through wrong passwords are noticed. Likewise, we invite you to inform us about any fraudulent use of which you may become aware.
1.4. Account suspension. In case of any infraction that you commit to the rules established in accordance with these Terms or the applicable legislation, we reserve the right to suspend your access or delete your account.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
2.1. You acknowledge that all the elements of the Website and of each of the Products, the information and materials contained therein, the trademarks, the commercial name, the logos, the structure, selection, order and presentation of its contents, and the computer programs used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of the Company itself or of third parties, and that these Terms do not attribute any other right to the aforesaid industrial and intellectual property rights other than those specifically contemplated in them.
2.2. Unless authorized by the Company or, as the case may be, by third-party holders of the corresponding rights, or unless legally permitted, you may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, put available, or allow access to the public through any form of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph. You must use the materials, elements and information that you access through the use of the Website solely for your own needs, forcing yourself not to directly or indirectly carry out a commercial exploitation of the materials, elements and information obtained through the Website.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
3.1. By using this Website you accept:
- Not to transmit comments of a racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, insulting, obscene or illegal nature;
- Not to disseminate any content that may be harmful, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious or that causes an infringement of rights of privacy or publicity, that incites violence, racial or ethnic hatred, or that constitutes serious indecency or an incitement to commit certain crimes or offenses;
- Not to use the Website for political, propaganda or proselytizing purposes;
- Not to post any content that advertises or promotes any products and/or services that compete with the brand(s) displayed on the Website;
- Not to distort the purpose for which the Website was created;
- Not to disseminate any information that may directly or indirectly enable the nominal and specific identification of a person without their prior and express consent, such as surname, postal address, email address or telephone number;
- Not to bully or harass others;
- Not to carry out illegal activities, including those that may harm the rights of anyone in relation to any software, photographs, images, text, videos, etc.;
- Not to spread content (including photos or videos) showing minors.
3.2. If you become aware of such User Content that may constitute a crime against humanity, incite racial hatred and/or violence, or refer to child pornography, or infringe any third party rights (for example, right to privacy, libel or slander) you must notify us immediately at the following GDPR@cbd-dona.com.
indicating in your communication the date on which you discovered such content, your identity, the URL, a description of the content in dispute and the user identifier (ID) of the author of the same.
3.3. Reviews. By posting a review on the Website, you declare and warrant that:
- your review complies with the Website Terms;
- you are the author of the review, you are not impersonating someone else, and you are not using a false email address or misleading about the origin of the review;
- your review is original and does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- all the content you post is truthful and accurate.
In addition, you agree and warrant that you will not submit any content:
- that identifies you before other clients (so please do not use your full name and use only your first name or a “nickname” instead);
- that contains information (including price) about CBDDONA’s competitors or their products (ie other manufacturers and/or distributors and/or retailers of health and beauty products);
- that is unrelated to the purpose of writing reviews of products on the Website;
- for which you obtain any remunerated or monetary benefit from any third party or that could be understood as advertising or inducement to purchase;
- that includes any information that refers to other websites, URL addresses, email addresses, contact details or telephone numbers;
- that contains any data or instructions on how to create computer viruses or other potentially disruptive or harmful computer programs or files.
- INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE
4.1. The products and services presented to you on this Website are offered for sale for your own individual and private personal use. You agree not to use the Website in the course of any business or for any commercial or resale purpose. That is why we have no liability to you for any loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
4.2. We remind you that inaccuracies and omissions may appear in the information available on the Website. For this reason, we undertake to eliminate inaccuracies or to complete such information as soon as possible.
4.3. The information provided is for strictly indicative purposes and in no case replaces a medical diagnosis or a clinical consultation, nor can it replace a medical treatment.
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- MODIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE AND THE TERMS
6.1. From time to time we may modify the content and information included in the Website as well as these Terms, in particular for the purposes of compliance with any new legislation and/or applicable regulations and/or improvement of the Website.
- TECHNICAL ERROR OF THE WEBSITE
7.1. We cannot guarantee the permanent availability and accessibility of the Website. Nevertheless we will do our best. We may have to temporarily suspend access to all or part of the Website, in particular for technical maintenance purposes.
7.2. It is also specified that the Internet and computer or telecommunications networks are not exempt from errors and that interruptions and failures may occur. We cannot offer any guarantee in this regard and, therefore, we are not responsible for any damage that may be related to the use of the Internet and computer or telecommunications networks, including, without limitation:
- Bad transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information via the Internet;
- Any external intrusion or computer viruses;
- Any faulty receiving equipment or communication networks; and
- Any failure in the functioning of the Internet that may affect the proper functioning of the Web.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1. Unless otherwise excluded or limited by applicable law, CBDDONA shall not be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, incidental, punitive, special or other related damages, arising out of or related to your use of the Website, any content available through the Website, whether provided by us or by third parties, or any transaction concluded through the Website. You agree not to hold us liable in respect of any losses arising from any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
8.2. We will not be liable to you or to any other person on whose behalf you use the Website for any direct, indirect or consequential losses you may incur in connection with the Website, such as:
- i) losses or damages that are not reasonably foreseeable by you or CBDDONA at the time you accept these Terms. This could include data loss, loss of opportunity, service interruption, mobile device error, or financial loss; or
- ii) technical errors or unavailability of the Website, and/or social media channels linked to the Website;
iii) loss of profits, loss of income or goodwill.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
9.1. Relations between you and the Company will be governed by general common Spanish law (Commercial Code, Civil Code, and other national regulations) and European Union law, as well as any other applicable regulations.
9.2. Any dispute or controversy that may arise between you and the Company in relation to these Terms, will be substantiated before the Jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain) unless an applicable mandatory law related to the competent forum establishes another place.
9.3. Before initiating any claim, we suggest you contact us so that we can solve the problem in a friendly way, GDPR@cbd-dona.com.
- CBDDONA CONTACT
10.1. For any incident, claim or exercise of their rights, in relation to this Website, the Client may send an email to the address GDPR@cbd-dona.com.
11.1. In the event that a part, clause or term of these Terms is declared invalid by a Court, it will not invalidate the rest of these Terms